As soon as Anne-Marie and Mark arrived at Woodlands Park Hotel in Cobham, Surrey, they instantly knew that it was right for them.
They got married at the Sacred Heart Church in Cobham and wanted a wedding reception venue that has brilliant indoor and outdoor spaces, and bedrooms for all their friends and family to stay, Woodlands Park Hotel has just that.
They hosted their wedding reception in the Prince of Wales Suite which is beautifully finished in a light purple and offers glass panelled doors that lead onto a private patio and landscaped garden. “We love to travel and we embraced this with our seating plan which showcased the places that we have travelled to and places that we are ticking off next. Such as Cuba: our honeymoon destination! We also had a beach themed photo booth with props that was great fun during the evening party.”
The food and service at Woodlands Park was outstanding; from the minute we started organising our wedding reception, right up to the big day. Our wedding manager Kieran went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and everything went smoothly. The food was perfect and exactly what Mark and I wanted. We had wild mushroom risotto to start, followed by lamb and a delicious gin & tonic sorbet and lemon tart for dessert!
Our suppliers were brilliant and really helped bring the day together for us:
- Justine Claire was our photographer. Justine was brilliant, she stayed until late in the evening and we are really happy with the quality of the photos she has produced.
- James from Lockhart wedding films was our videographer. James was fantastic; he produced an amazing short film which captured the day perfectly.
- We had a band, Ceilidh Factor, who were absolutely incredible and did a two-hour set where everyone got up and joined in.
- Blomster designs were our florists who were very professional and easy to work with.
- Our cake was made by a family friend as a wedding present and we were so pleased with it.
- My dress was from Mirror Mirror in London.
- Our stunning wedding car was from Abbeyrollshire. When we arrived at Woodlands Park for our reception, our driver brought us two glasses of champagne and told us to take a moment together, it was really lovely having that time alone to take it all in.
We loved our wedding reception at Woodlands Park Hotel in Surrey; it was the best party of our lives and allowed us to see everyone we love from different areas of our lives in the same place together having a great time!