Stay the night with preferential rates and awake to a full traditional breakfast.
- Friday and Saturday £100 single occupancy £120 double or twin occupancy
- Sunday to Thursday £90 single occupancy £100 double or twin occupancy
- Parsnip soup, chive cream (v)
- Whisky smoked salmon, lemon and herb mayonnaise, crispy capers, sourdough bread
- Game terrine, pear and cider chutney, toasted brioche
- Free range turkey parcel, roast potatoes, caramelised roast root vegetables, Brussels sprouts
- Pan fried fillet of hake, lemon and dill crushed potato, stem broccoli, tomato, butter sauce
- Wild mushroom, spinach and goats cheese filo parcel, ratatouille sauce (v)
- Cranberry and white chocolate cheesecake
- Somerset brie, cherry tree tomato chutney, celery, grapes, crackers
- Christmas pudding, Cognac sauce, candied cranberries
Terms and conditions
- For Christmas and New Year residential packages and Christmas Day luncheon bookings a non-refundable deposit of 20% per person is required when making the reservation and the balance is due no later than 1st December 2018.
- A booking is not confirmed until the deposit has been received.
- All prices include VAT at 20%.
- Prices and details are based on Classic accommodation unless stated differently and are subject to availability. Supplements apply to bedrooms booked for single occupancy, certain rooms with a view and superior rooms.
- Certain functions may not be suitable for children under 18 years old. Please ask for details.
- All pre-paid monies are non-refundable and non-transferable to any other hotel service and once payment has been made the booking cannot be cancelled.
- For additional arranged activities e.g. clay pigeon shooting and archery, minimum numbers will apply.
- Children 3 and under dine for free, supplements for children 4 years and over apply to Christmas Residential Packages.
- All our food is prepared in a kitchen where nuts, gluten and other allergens are present and our menu descriptions do not include all ingredients. If more information about allergens is required, please ask a member of the team.
More festive packages
Christmas Day lunch
Enjoy the surroundings of the Mansion House at Bailbrook House Hotel, Bath, for Christmas Day lunch.View offer
It is not always possible to get everyone together in the same place on the big day itself so why not do the next best thing and gather your nearest and dearest for a Christmas meal at Bailbrook House in Bath.View offer
Festive party nights in Bath
Whether you are organising an event for yourself and a group of friends or are looking for a venue that hosts corporate Christmas parties in Bath, bring 'your party' to 'our party' for a superb evening of festive fun at Bailbrook House in Bath.View offer
New Year’s Eve package
Ring out the old and ring in the new as you count down to 2019 with a stylish New Year’s eve break at Bailbrook House in Bath.View offer