Private Dining & Party Venues
We have created a consistent offering to ensure a fully inclusive package is available for every party and celebration booking at each hotel.
- Pre-dinner 125ml glass of Champagne and canapés
- Private dining room with only your guests for company
- Three-course table d’hôte dinner
- 24 hour resident’s bar
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic double or twin bedroom
- Full traditional breakfast the following morning
- Use of knife and cake stand
- Valid for group sizes of 8-20 adults
From £175 per room, per night, based on two people sharing
Also available without accommodation from £52 pp.
Top Featured Hotels
Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa, Fawkham, Kent
This attractive Georgian mansion built in 1806 has a range of private dining rooms available from the more intimate Boardroom or Oak Room to the grander Terrace Suite.
Crathorne Hall Hotel, Yarm, North Yorkshire
Overlooking the Leven Valley on the edge of the Yorkshire Moors, this stately hotel is warm and welcoming for your special celebration. Why not host your guests in the grandeur of the Edwardian Lounge or the more intimate Presidents Lounge?
Ettington Park Hotel, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Set in 40 acres, this spectacular Neo-Gothic mansion is furnished with exquisite antiques and hung with fine paintings and offers the more intimate Chapel, the Library or the larger Long Gallery for your special occasion.
For a truly indulgent celebration become Lord or Lady of the Manor for your special occasion by hiring the hotel, and 25 rooms, exclusively. See exclusive use package here.
Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa, Nutfield, Surrey
This hotel dates back to 1872 and is inspired by the Neo-Gothic design of the Palace of Westminster, Set in 12 acres high on Nutfield ridge, the hotel is the perfect venue to host a special occasion. You can host your guests in the small Study, the stunning Gibson Room or the larger Fielden Room.
Priest House Hotel, Castle Donington, Derbyshire
Set in a stunning location on the banks of the River Trent, this picturesque hotel makes the perfect setting for special celebrations with a variety of rooms available for small and larger parties including the Riverside and Garden Suites.
Or why not enjoy exclusive use at the Priest House - view our package here.
Rhinefield House Hotel, The New Forest, Hampshire
Built in 1887 and set deep in the New Forest National Park, this hotel offers a truly unique venue for special occasions from the characterful small Alhambra room to the stunning and historic Grand Hall modelled on a replica of the Palace of Westminster.
Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa, Nantwich, Cheshire
Built in 1816 and set in 38 acres of Cheshire countryside, the hotel can accommodate parties from 2 to 170 guests and are 2012 & 2013 winners of Nantwich Food Festival's Hotel Restaurant of the Year.
Woodlands Park Hotel, Cobham, Surrey
The hotel was commissioned by English industrialist William Bryant and built in 1885. it provides an array of special occasion dining rooms including the traditional Sitting Room for smaller gatherings or for larger parties and dinners, the Cornwall or Prince of Wales Suites
We are offering some tempting upgrades for you to add to your stay:
- Cream tea on arrival from £8 per guest
- À la carte dining upgrade with enhanced food choices and four-courses, for an additional £15 per guest
- Half a bottle of Hand Picked house wine with dinner at £11 per guest, or £11 per person towards the wine of your choice
- Coffee and petits fours from £4 per guest
- Birthday or celebratory cake made by own chefs (please ask for a custom quote)
- Evening entrainment in your private dining room, such as a musician, harpist or magician. Please speak with us for a full range of options and cost.
- Upgraded bedroom from Classic to Executive from £20 per room per night
- Upgraded bedroom from Classic to a Suite from £60 per room per night
- A ‘Combo’ spa experience at the spa hotels, consisting of two back to back spa treatments for £65 per person.
- Selection of outdoor activities such as clay pigeon shooting, archery, mountain biking.