Wisley Garden Breaks from £185
Come and stay in Woodlands Park Hotel in Cobham, Surrey and experience this fine country house hotel steeped in heritage and history. Enhance your stay with a visit to Britains favourite garden, Wisley Royal Horticultural Gardens and see the butterflies in the glasshouse until the 9th March.
Return to the hotel to relax in the stunning Grand Hall with a glass of Champagne and canapés and then dine in our fine dining Oak Room restaurant. Complete your stay in an Executive Double bedroom followed by a Hand Picked traditional breakfast.
Woodlands Park Hotel in Surrey was originally commissioned by English industrialist William Bryant, son of the founder of the match company Bryant and May. Built in 1885, the house was a modern marvel and one of the first in the UK to have electric light. Over a century on, the house remains as impressive as ever. Woodlands Park offers the opportunity to experience the indulgence of a country house visit with delicious food, wine and leisure pursuits, without need to be on an exclusive guest list.
The Wisley Garden Escape includes:
- pre-dinner glass (125 ml) of Champagne
- three-course fine dining dinner
- overnight accommodation
- cooked to order breakfast
- tickets for two people to visit Wisley Royal Horticultural Gardens
- from £185 per room, per night based on double occupancy
Terms & conditions
Please see terms and conditions below:
- Full pre-payment for your reservation will be taken at time of booking
- Minimum advance purchase of five days required and no cancellations, refunds or transfers allowed
- Offer applies to new bookings only
- All offers are subject to availability
- Children 3 and under stay and dine for free. Children 4 - 12 years and under stay for free on a bed and breakfast basis when sharing a bedroom with their parents but are charged at £5 per child for garden entrance.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at 20%