A WHOLESOME CELEBRATION OF INDULGENCE
“Another novelty is the tea-party, an extraordinary meal in that, being offered to persons that have already dined well, it supposes neither appetite nor thirst, and has no object but distraction, no basis but delicate enjoyment.”
~Jean-Anthelme Brillat-Savarin, The Physiology of Taste
At Wood Hall Hotel & Spa we delight guests with our traditional afternoon tea. What better place to enjoy this fine tradition than in the grand drawing room of this historic country house. Gaze out the ceiling high windows and take in the view whilst savouring each of our carefully prepared pastries, dainty sandwiches and the finest leaf tea, served to perfection.
Afternoon tea is £19.50pp
Champagne afternoon tea: £27.00pp
Afternoon tea includes:
Enjoy the following treats:
- Freshly prepared finger sandwiches including cucumber and smoked salmon
- Freshly baked warm scones, with preserves and clotted cream
- Selection of homemade pastries
- Specialist cakes such as lemon and other fruit tarts
- Our afternoon tea menu is all home-made
- All of the above is served with your choice of fresh leaf tea:
- Assam, Earl Grey, Peppermint, Green, Darjeeling, Decaffeinated and of course our traditional English blend.
24 hours notice is required to prepare your traditional afternoon tea