At Rookery Hall Hotel we delight our guests with a wonderful afternoon tea. What better place to enjoy this fine tradition than in the Old Hall of this historic country house. Gaze out the ceiling high windows and take in the view across the gardens whilst savouring each of our carefully prepared cakes, dainty sandwiches and enjoying the finest leaf tea, all served in beautiful surroundings.
Advance booking is recommended for Afternoon Tea. Tables for 6 or more must be pre-booked and confirmed in advance as we cannot guarantee larger tables on the day.
Traditional Afternoon Tea - £19.50 per person
Enjoy the following treats:
- Freshly prepared finger sandwiches
- Freshly baked warm scones, with preserves and clotted cream
- Selection of homemade pastries
- Specialist cakes such as lemon and other fruit tarts
- Our afternoon tea menu is all home-made
- All of the above is served with your choice of fresh leaf tea: Assam, Earl Grey, Peppermint, Green, Darjeeling, Decaffeinated and of course our traditional English blend.
Champagne Afternoon Tea - £28.25 per person
For the height of decadence, add a chilled glass of Bruno Paillard Champagne (125ml) to your Traditional Afternoon Tea order (menu as above)
Cream Tea - £9.00 per person
Includes fruit or plain scones, preserves and jams and clotted cream with your choice of freshly brewed tea or coffee.
Children’s Afternoon Tea £8.00 per child
(aged 12 and under)
- Cheese & ham finger sandwiches
- Mini scone
- Vanilla fairy cup cake
- Chocolate brownie finger
- Fruity marshmallows
- Gingerbread men
Need more temptation?
Discover more afternoon tea options