The Restaurant at Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa creates a wonderful atmosphere in which to enjoy your dining experience. Whether it is to celebrate a special occasion or just for the pleasure of fine dining you will find creative dishes, great food and an extensive wine list to complement your choices.
Fine dining is at the heart of the Rookery Hall experience and we are consistently awarded 2 AA Rosettes. To us, dining is all about taking excellent local ingredients and preparing them with care, creativity and respect – we believe the results should be as tasteful as the surroundings. In our restaurant we aim to offer our guests the very highest standard of service, fine dining and exclusive wines, to ensure your visit is one you will cherish for a long time.
A WELCOME FROM THE CHEF
Chef: Mike Batters
“We aim to take guests on a voyage of discovery of new flavours and textures. The menus at Rookery Hall match this with a philosophy of simple, light and seasonal dishes that inspire and excite. Using the very best produce available, prepared and cooked simply yet intelligently."
The elegant restaurant of our Cheshire hotel was always intended as a place for entertaining and creates a wonderful atmosphere in which to enjoy fine dining. Whether it is to celebrate a special occasion or just for the pleasure of fine dining, you will find creative dishes, the highest quality ingredients and an extensive wine list to complement your choices.
The team, led by head chef Mike Batters, believe in supporting local farms and businesses, meaning our beef, venison and lamb are sourced locally wherever possible, and our cheeses, which of course Cheshire is famous for, are made by true connoisseurs. Whilst our dishes change to match the seasons, the excellent cuisine remains award winning.
Winners of 2011 / 12 / 13 and 2014 Nantwich Dining Out Awards
- Typical Market Menu bill (food only): from £39
- Two AA rosettes for outstanding food and service
- Opening; Sunday - Thursday 7.00pm - 9.00pm & Friday & Saturday 7.00pm - 9.00pm.
- Advance table reservations are strongly advised prior to arrival as tables cannot always be guaranteed for residents.
- Stunning formal setting situated within two rooms in the original Old Hall
- Seasonal A la Carte and Market menu
- Extensive wine list individually selected by Julia Hands CEO
- Knowledgeable and helpful staff
- Private dining available from 12 to 160 guests, please contact the Sales office for a tailor made package
- Sunday Lunch available from 12pm - 2pm for a 3 course traditional Sunday lunch with tea or coffee at £24.95 per person
- Afternoon Tea served in the restaurant >> more details here