A WHOLESOME CELEBRATION OF INDULGENCE
“Another novelty is the tea-party, an extraordinary meal in that, being offered to persons that have already dined well, it supposes neither appetite nor thirst, and has no object but distraction, no basis but delicate enjoyment.”
~Jean-Anthelme Brillat-Savarin, The Physiology of Taste
At Rhinefield House Hotel we delight guests with our traditional afternoon tea. What better place to enjoy this fine tradition than in this historic country house. Gaze out the ceiling high windows in either our Lounge Bar or Grill Room and take in the view whilst savouring each of our carefully prepared pastries, dainty sandwiches and the finest leaf tea, served to perfection.
Afternoon tea is £19.95
Champagne afternoon tea £27.95
Afternoon tea includes:
Sample Afternoon Tea Menu
- Freshly prepared finger sandwiches including cucumber and smoked salmon
- Freshly baked homemade warm scones, with preserves and clotted cream
- Home made selection of cakes
- Our afternoon tea menu is all home-made
- All of the above is served with your choice of fresh leaf tea:
- Assam, Earl Grey, Peppermint, Green, Darjeeling, Decaffeinated and of course our traditional English blend.
*Booking is required at least one day before as a day is require to prepare your traditional afternoon tea