FOR DECADENT ENTERTAINING...
Sit back in the Grand Hall, Library or Bar and relax – you have our permission to be outrageously indulgent.
Yes the surroundings are grand but there is no tip-toeing around worrying about decorum here. This great country house in Surrey was built for pleasure and it is in the Grand Hall, Library & Bar where this is most evident. Here we serve morning coffee (excellent elevenses), lunches, afternoon tea (including Champagne), evening cocktails and late night digestifs.
Light lunches include:
Bookmaker ~ A pan-fried steak sandwich in a crisp ciabatta roll, caramelised red onions seasoned potato wedges, dressed leaves
Cloisters club sandwich ~ Free-range chicken, smoked back bacon, egg, tomato, rocket and avocado in toasted artic bread, seasoned potato wedges, dressed leaves
Sun-blushed tomato and mozzarella club sandwich with smoked pine nut pesto, served in toasted artic bread, seasoned potato wedges, dressed leaves
Please select a date, the number of guests and whether it is dinner, lunch or afternoon tea that you are checking availability for.
If you have any other requests, please call us or make an enquiry.
T: 0845 072 7485
- Sandwiches from £7.00
- Afternoon tea: from £24.90
- Champagne afternoon tea: from £34.90
- Typical cocktail price: £8.00 to £12.00
- Light lunches served daily from midday in the Grand Hall, Library or Bar
- Afternoon tea served 3-5pm daily in the Library or Cloisters Restaurant (parties over 6 may require a private room)
- Quiet library with stunning views over the Surrey & Sussex countryside
- Stunning vaulted Grand Hall with stained glass windows
- Reservations required for afternoon tea