A little brief on Jersey...
Jersey is the ideal choice for your meeting no matter what the size or format:
· Jersey is easily accessible from all over the UK and Ireland with scheduled flights available from no fewer than 20 airports and regular ferry sailings from Poole, Weymouth and Portsmouth enabling you to take your car to Jersey. Many regional airports also have flights to Jersey so getting there is easier than you think.
· The time it takes to get to Jersey is from under 1 hour by airplane or 3 1/2 hours by fast ferry. Once you land, the small airport expediates your baggage collection and you are free to depart for your destination within 15 minutes. This makes your meeting more cost effective with more time to get more done.
· Jersey itself is only 9 miles x 5 miles which means that no matter what part of the Island you go to, you are never going to have a long journey to get there.
· Jersey has an array of things to do for team building from blow carting on the wind swept beaches on the West to wine tasting in Jersey's very own wine estate, there is something to suit all tastes.
· Dining options on the Island are many and various. From private dining in one of Jersey's imposing castles to picnics on the beach, you will never be disappointed in the food offering.
What L'Horizon Beach Hotel and Spa has to offer you....
L’Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa is the ideal choice for your meeting:
· Holding a meeting in a beautiful location overlooking St Brelade’s Bay will make the delegates feel relaxed and away from the hustle and bustle of the office
· Travel with ease, your way to L’Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa where complimentary car parking is available for all your delegates while other islanders are busy waiting to approach town
· For delegates joining the meeting from the UK - L’Horizon is located within a 5 minute drive from the airport meaning that you can be at your meeting within minutes of arrival to Jersey
· L’Horizon has four flexible meeting rooms, which offer flexible pricing options that can accommodate 2 to 300 guests. All rooms are provided with Wifi, electronic support pack with emailable printer, wireless presenter with laser point, digital clock and speakers
· The friendly and accommodating team at L’Horizon ensure that your needs will be met at any stage of your event from enquiry right through to your departure.
Does this sound like the perfect place to hold your next event? Then enquire with us now by calling 01534 743101 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org