Enjoy the tradition of Afternoon Tea at Ettington Park Hotel served daily between 3pm and 5pm in our Great Drawing Room*.
“Another novelty is the tea-party, an extraordinary meal in that, being offered to persons that have already dined well, it supposes neither appetite nor thirst, and has no object but distraction, no basis but delicate enjoyment.”
~Jean-Anthelme Brillat-Savarin, The Physiology of Taste
At Ettington Park Hotel we delight guests with our traditional afternoon tea. What better place to enjoy this fine tradition than in the Great Drawing Room* of this historic country house. Gaze out the ceiling high windows and take in the view whilst savouring each of our carefully prepared pastries, dainty sandwiches and the finest leaf tea, served to perfection.
Afternoon tea is £18.95 per person
Champagne afternoon tea: £26.25 per person
Afternoon tea includes:
Enjoy the following treats:
- Freshly prepared traditional and seasonal finger sandwiches including cucumber with cream cheese
- Freshly baked warm scones, with preserves and clotted cream
- Selection of homemade pastries
- Specialist cakes
- Our afternoon tea menu is all home-made
- All of the above is served with your choice of fresh leaf tea:
- Assam, Earl Grey, Peppermint, Green, Darjeeling, Decaffeinated and of course our traditional English blend.
24 hours notice is required to prepare your traditional afternoon tea
*Please note during busy times we may also serve Afternoon Tea in one of our private dining rooms.