At Hand Picked Hotels, we have developed our Corporate Social Responsibility activities to involve our team members, our local community and our guests.
When staying with us, guests can choose if and how they would like to be involved. This can be anything from indulging with the best of produce from our local suppliers and our gardens, re-energising with a walk in the grounds or local area, to supporting our efforts with recycling and energy management.
We welcome suggestions or comments on our policy and how we are implementing it and if you have any questions during your stay, then please just ask at Reception.
Here’s a taste of how you can Be Involved during your stay. Click on the links for articles about our hotel activities.
• Enjoy a game of croquet on the front lawn, take in the fresh air, and watch the rabbits having fun.
• Indulge yourself at dinner and be tempted with our delights on the menu. We source some excellent local products, include healthy options and use organic products where possible on our menus. Come and see for yourself!
• Try our locally sourced honey at breakfast, made in Headcorn in Kent; it’s divine!
• Smell the aroma of our home grown herbs in our herb garden at the front of the hotel. See how many different herbs you can count and then spot them on our menus.
• Relax in our new salt water swimming pool and spa bath. Its chemical free and the softer water gives you an improved swimming experience.
• Our specialist team in our Health Club & Spa are happy to offer advice and answer any questions you may have on exercise, well-being and skin care.
• ‘Reduce, Reuse and Recycle’. We ensure that recycling is part of our culture within Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa. Please feel free to leave your paper, cardboard, cans, glassware and other recyclable products for us to dispose and recycle on your behalf protecting the environment for the future.
• Feel energised. We have a number of walking, jogging and running routes that take you through the woodland where you can experience the local wildlife. Information and routes are available at reception, if it is wet don’t worry we have a selection of Wellington boots for you.
• Hand Picked Hotels are proud to have achieved the Carbon Trust Standard. You can help us and contribute to the government’s Carbon Reduction Commitment Energy Efficiency Scheme by turning off the electricity and ‘Master’ switch when leaving your room. Thank you.
Keep up to date with our activity throughout the year:
Support for local Charity