Hand Picked Hotels promise you the best available price for your stay when you book directly with us.
- This Best Price Promise covers all 17 Hand Picked Hotels
- For all bookings made on the Hand Picked Hotels website, should you find a better rate on the internet for the same hotel within 24 hours of making your booking we will match the rate and give you a complimentary bedroom upgrade (subject to availability).
- Please note that the booking must be for the same date and the same type of room with equal terms and conditions.
- All our public website rates that do not require a promotion code qualify for the Best Price Promise.
- There are some prices such as contracted rates or unpublished rates with third parties, plus third party rates requiring registration to access, negotiated partners, group rates and pre-paid rates that involve a voucher which do no quality for the Best Price Promise.
- If you have booked more than one night, the rate will be checked for each night separately.
- The Best Price Promise refers to GB£ only rates and rate differences due to currency fluctuations cannot be considered.
- Any queries regarding the price you have booked should be emailed to email@example.com. Please provide your booking confirmation number along with details of any alternative offer you have found.
The Fully Flexible, Advantage and Classic Breaks rates are published on our website and do not require a booking code.
- Fully Flexible – this rate does not require pre-payment and allows you flexibility to cancel or amend your booking up until 12:00 noon on the day prior to arrival.
- Advantage – this rate offers you approximately 10% off the Fully Flexible rate and requires a minimum 21 days advance booking, full pre-payment and no cancellation or refund.
- Classic Breaks – this 2-night rate gives you an inclusive dinner on the first night, it does require 14 day (or 7 day) advance booking, pre-payment and no cancellation.
From time to time Hand Picked Hotels will have specific promotions which require a promotional code to gain access to the rate. These rates may have value added to the price.